Posted October 19, 2018 12:01:16 The methanolic fire fighting sticker is a popular product, especially among the young and the inexperienced.

While it does protect you from smoke and sparks, it can also create more serious problems.

A report published by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (CCPA) shows that the stickers can be harmful to people with asthma, and they can also cause serious respiratory problems for people who breathe in them.

According to the CCPA, the sticker was introduced in 2010 to provide a safe alternative to mask use for firefighters who don’t have the time to wear masks.

However, CCPA says it found that the sticker can cause serious harm to people who use the mask in the first place.

It’s been suggested that people who wear the sticker have difficulty breathing, dizziness, or hearing problems.

The CCPA also says the sticker may cause serious health problems in people who already have chronic respiratory problems.

People with asthma who are exposed to methanols in their daily lives can also experience asthma symptoms, including wheezing, cough, wheezes, and chest tightness.

In addition, CCPAs report that some people with COPD also experience symptoms like shortness of breath, coughing, and shortness or inability to breathe, including the sufferer being unable to breathe normally.

While the CCPAS report doesn’t say exactly how many people in Canada are exposed, it does say that it estimates that at least 10 per cent of people with chronic respiratory issues in Canada suffer from asthma.

The report also found that some of the people who are most vulnerable to this are those with asthma or COPD who also have other health conditions.

The stickers also don’t provide the health benefits that they claim, such as reducing asthma-related illnesses.

CCPA president Dr. Peter DellaVigna told the CBC that the CCPCA is asking the federal government to investigate whether the stickers are dangerous.

He said he hopes the CCAPA’s findings will lead to a ban on the stickers.

The issue of methanolin fire fighting sticks, which are made of metha-perylene glycol, has been an ongoing concern for some time.

The product was banned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 2005.

At the time, the company claimed that methanolysis was safe.

In 2010, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said methanotrons pose no risk to the environment.

The U.K. and Australia also banned the product, but those countries have since reinstated their bans.

In Canada, a spokesperson for the Canadian Fire Services (CFS) told the National Post that the safety of methane fire fighting devices is always their top priority.

She also said that the products use a special methanyl alcohol called methanothiosol that is less toxic than water.

“Methanol does not harm the human body and can be used to safely treat the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory conditions,” the spokesperson said.

The spokesperson added that there are no health risks associated with methanole flames, such for the person using the device.

A spokesperson for CCPA told the Canadian Press that it will be looking into the report, which will help the agency develop a policy for the use of metholin fire fighting products.